At St. Carmel School, the students and staff take pride in the maxim ‘Learning by Doing’ at study or play. We believe in working in a systematic and disciplined manner, respecting each other’s feeling & religious beliefs.
At the same time, we firmly believe in being helpful and courteous to everyone. The School is equally committed to the less-privileged segments such as gifted children with high potential but facing financial problems.
Whilst high academic achievement is a priority, the School aims to create a ‘Community of Creative Individuals’, where a spirit of co-operation and mutual respect exists amongst the students and teachers.
Students at St. Carmel School are moulded to :
- Adhere to Truth, Love, Justice and Duty;
- Excel in Studies;
- Participate in Activities;
- Challenge Ideas;
- Express their Opinions Confidently;
- Manage Time Well;
- Be Organized and Responsible for their Learning;
- Become Team Leaders;
- Improve their Communication Skills;
- Help the Needy;
- Most Importantly, Become Good Citizens.
Inorder to make the process of teaching and learning non-monotonous, St. Carmel School emphasizes on student involvement in a span of extra-curricular activities through a number of Clubs active in the School such as Dance Club, Eco Club, Creative Writing Club, Editorial Club, Art & Craft Club, Public Speaking Club, Dramatics Club and many more. Every child deserves the best possible support in life to fulfill his potential.
St. Carmel School provides the following state-of-the-art facilities for the overall development of its students:
- Educomp Smart Classes
- Spoken English Classes
- Day Boarding Facility
- Transport Facility
- R.O. Filtered Drinking Water
- Colorful Kindergarten with soft toys, puzzles, playway method of learning names as ‘CARNATION BLOCK’
- Modern & innovative teaching aids
- Personal attention to each child.
- Spacious classrooms
- Large open playgrounds of 2 acres
- Football & Basketball courts
- Badminton & Tennis equipments
- Attractive swings, slides & monkey bars
- Pollution free, healthy environment
- Technology integrated studies
- Computer laboratory
- Well equiped physics, biology & chemistry labs
- Mathematics laboratory
- Well stocked library
- Music & Dance rooms
- Art & Craft coaching
- Effective parent orientation
- Counselling session for weak as well as bright students